Twitter has become one of the most powerful social media platforms for businesses to increase their brand exposure and generate leads.
With millions of active users, going viral on Twitter can help you reach a wider audience and attract potential customers.
However, achieving viral success on Twitter is not as easy as it seems.
In this blog post, I will show you my best strategy to increase your Twitter followers, create engaging content, and ultimately, go viral on Twitter to generate leads for your business.
Are you excited?
Let’s get started.
How would you react if you knew that millions of people have read the tweet you just posted?
To have followers from all over the world who are actively engaging with the content you post?
Do you know with the appropriate resources and a sound plan, it’s not that difficult?
Have you ever come across a tweet that went something like this:
Now, here’s WHY it spreads like wildfire:
1. Provide people with an undeniable free resource
2. Ask people to Retweet, Comment, and Like
So why do people do this, what is the magic behind this?
Here is the behind sean:
Once a person Retweet, comments, or like the tweet, they will get a DM with instructions on how to get that.
You will gain followers
Creators say this in their tweet “must be following so that I can send the DM” That is not the case above, but I highly recommend including it in your tweet.
So, if a person wants this, he has to follow first. So that the creators can send the DM.
But, it is impossible to send 1000s of DMs.
You cannot do this technique, without a third-party tool.
To do this, I use Hypefury, but you can also go with other tools like Zlappo .
If you want to apply this, follow this step-by-step:
- Ask yourself, what tools/resources/content bundles your audience wants to have. (list them)
- Create a guide/Ebook/Course then go to gumroad, and create a product and publish it, make it free (get the link to download the product)
- Write your Giveaway Tweet: Here is a collection of Giveaway Tweets, get this it will help you to craft a giveaway tweet (it is FREE)
- Once you write the tweet (I use Hypefury) then do these settings (shown in the picture above)
- go to the advanced section of Hypefury
- Toggle the AutoDM
- Select readers’ actions (reply/like/retweet)
- You can even ask specific words to reply
- Write the message you send as a DM to the people who complete the tasks.
- Here is a sample message to send as a DM. (change it according to your offer)
Thanks for your interest in [your giveaway name]I would appreciate it if you could drop a 5 ⭐ rating when downloading on Gumroad.You can download it for free here: [gumroad link here]My DM’s are OPEN if you need any help or guidance from my side.
Twitter will not allow sending 1000s of DMs per day, so what you can do is,
You can plug a tweet below the main tweet after 2-4 hours (depending on the engagement you get).
Here is how you do it using Hypefury
I plug this tweet after 3 hours. Here is something you can write. (change to your style)
My DM’s got Full! If you didn’t receive the link.Here it is:[Gumroad Link goes here ]Enjoy!
- Download my Free Giveaway Tweet Templates
- Build your Free Product
- Host it on Gumroad
- Do the setup using Hypefury (schedule, auto DM, delay tweet)
That is it for this week.
Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you found it interesting, and that you will use this technique. If you used it let me know how it goes. I am sure you know how you can find me.