As someone who considers himself creative but also has bills to pay, I know that I can’t really quit my 9-to-5 job to work on my side projects full-time right now, despite how much I enjoy it.
When you read about successful people, you will notice that they usually started a side project while working a 9-5 Though it is difficult, there are ways to pursue your creative interests while working full-time even in the limited free time you have after a long day
Here is how I have been doing it, It will help you succeed in both your side project and your 9 to 5 job. and I will show you my routine, which helps me to be consistent over a long period of time.
1. Concentrate on one task at a time
2. Utilize your evenings and weekends.
3. Allocate Time for Planning
4. Be Prepared to take Notes always.
5. Organize from generating Ideas to Publishing your content.
6. Find a Partner
7. Be Flexible
Thanks for reading, and I hope you learned something valuable
Whenever you’re ready, there are 2 ways I can help you:
- To Grow Your Twitter Account? here is all you need to start. (500+ students are learning)
- Exact Strategies I used to grow my Twitter account (growing +10K followers/month)
- Get my Favorite 100+ Tweet Templates (700+ creators are using it)
- Tweet templates I used gained Millions of Impressions/tweets