There are a lot of ways to monetize your Twitter.
Dont get overwhelmed, focus on one or two. In this post, I will show you my favorite 10 ways to make money on Twitter, and it is easy to start.
In this post this is what you are going to learn:
Let’s dive in.
Making brand-new web designs or notion pages from scratch can be profitable, but it takes time. If you want to make money over and over from one design without having to work on it more, you should make it into a template.
There are many kinds of templates you can make, so let’s look at some.
- Notion Temp
Places you can Sell Templates:
- Theme Forest
Create an online course
One of the fastest and most effective ways to get your knowledge out to a global market, make a bigger impact, and make more money is to download the knowledge that’s just sitting in your head and turn it into an online course that generates leads, makes money and makes an impact.
Major stages of online course creation:
- Choose the best course topic
- Market Research
- Course Outline
- Decide how you teach the lessons.
- Recording and editing
- Launch and Marketing on Going
Courses You can Create
- Email Marketing
- Web Design
- Microsoft excel
- Teaching Guitar
Sell Short ebooks
People make a lot of money when they sell ebooks. The Association of American Publishers says that 335.7 million ebooks were sold in the US alone in 2019.
And Amazon says that thousands of independent authors made at least $50,000 in 2019 (just on Amazon). The pandemic is the main reason why sales of e-books for 2020 have gone through the roof.
Examples of Ebook you can create
- Ways to make money using a newsletter
- Tips & Tricks For Your Design Business
- Creator’s Guide to Interactive Marketing
- Ways to make money on Twitter
- A Guide for UX Designers
- The B2B Content Marketing Workbook
- How to make money on Affiliate marketing
Tools You Need to Create eBooks
- Google Doc
- Microsoft Word
- Kindle Create
Places you can Sell EBooks
Sell Consulting Calls
Selling Consultation services and calls is great if you have expertise in a specific field.
Here are some examples of consulting calls.
- To teach how to get clients
- To teach how to sell digital products
- To teach how to make money on Twitter
- How to grow an Email List
- How to Make Money by Affiliate Marketing
Tools You Need to Start Consultation
- Calendly to book calls
- Zoom for the call
Sell Swipe Files
A swipe file is a list of wonderful features that you can use as ideas for your own creations. Save emails, pages, ads, etc. in your “swipe file.” And when you start writing, look at your swipes for ideas (and instead of templates).
Here are examples of swipe files you can easily create.
Examples of Swipe Files you can Sell
- Best thread over 1 million impressions
- Best Instagram Posts over 50K likes
- Best LinkedIn Post over 50K impressions
Tools to Create Swipe Files
- Notion to build the swipe files
- Gumroad to sell it
- Esty to sell
Community matters. Sharing values, hobbies, or interests can benefit everyone. Creating a valuable online community takes time. Anyone who invests in a community must figure out how to monetize it.
If you’ve built an active community, there are various ways to monetize it.
Here are some examples of how you can monetize your community.
Examples of Paid Communities:
- To share your knowledge and insights on a specific area.
- Run Ads
- Create Different levels of memberships
- Sell products of your own and other creators
- To bring experts and share their insights
- Sell merchandise
Places to Host Paid Communities:
- Vanilla Forums
- Facebook Groups
Affiliate marketing is a way to get paid (in the form of commissions) when you promote a company’s products or services and lead to a sale. You only get paid when you make a sale, just like a salesperson who works on commission only.
Affiliate Marketing Examples
- Write threads and insert links where it is appropriate.
- Commenting on your affiliate products if your tweet get certain amounts of likes
Places you can get affiliate Products to Sell:
- Commission Junction
- Rakuten Advertising
Sell Coaching Services
In the past few years, the coaching business has been growing quickly, and this is likely to keep happening.
In fact, coaching is a well-liked and well-paid job. A life coach’s average rate is $31 per hour, while an executive coach’s rate is a whopping $250 per hour.
As a coach, you’ve probably given clients tons of advice.
Here are some examples of you can make money by coaching.
Example of Coaching Businesses
- How to Make money by selling Digital Products
- How to Build a Twitter Audience
- How to make flat graphics design
- How to Create Landing Pages
Tools you need to sell your coaching service:
- Zoom for the calls
- Notion to organize
- Teachable or Gumroad to share files
Newsletters remain one of the most effective digital marketing channels. You can develop a direct relationship with your subscribers.
In addition to advertising space and affiliate links, newsletters can generate revenue through the promotion of your brand’s products and services.
Here are some examples of how you can make money using a Newsletter.
Ways to make money on Newsletter
- Selling Ad Spaces
- Paid Subscriptions
- Affiliate Links
- Selling your products
Email Service Providers (ESP) you need
Sell Your Services
Services are different from products. YOU are the product in a service-based business. That means you must sell yourself and your service to your customers. People trust those they know. You must convince someone with a problem that you can help them. That can be your service.
Here are some examples of Services you can offer
- Build an Email Sequence
- Creating Landing Pages
- Writing Threads/Tweets
Tools You Can Use
- Carrd to Create Landing Pages
- Calendly to Book calls
- Zoom for sale call
That is the end.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you learned something important.
If you are a person looking to grow your online business and make money from your digital products.
Here is your FREE online Business Suite
It is a collection of 4 Books, where you will learn:
- How to Choose a Profitable Niche
- How to Build an Engaging Audience
- How to Monetize your Audience
- Bonus — Tools and Resources you need
and If you want to shorten the learning curve and learn everything from audience building to making your first $$ online, schedule a call with me, in this call we will discuss how we can move forward from where you are now.