We love to Make Money on Twitter. Most of us think we know how to do it. But we don’t.
In this post, I will show you all you need to know about how you can make money on Twitter.
You don’t need 1,000 or 10,000 followers to make money on Twitter.
At the end of this story, you’ll know what you need to pay more attention to make money on Twitter right now.
Let’s get started.
This is how I have arranged this post:
- Writing Content
- Arranging Content
- Sell without Pitching
Part 1. Writing Content
To write better, focus on these three:
- How to Write
- What to Write
- How to Deliver
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
- How to Write:
This is important because in communication less than 10% is about what you say and the remaining 90% is how you say it.
This is the primary reason why storytelling and copywriting are the most essential marketing skills.
- What to Write
When it comes to What to Write, you need to understand your customer.
If you don’t know what they want, it is impossible to write anything they need.
Here is a small hack you can use.
Go to YouTube and search for phrases related to your niche.
For example: If you are an Email Marketer; you may search, Email Marketing Tips.
And then go to the filters and get “this year” or “this month” to know what is trending.
Notice How they have written the Title.
Use these titles as inspiration and you can start writing your content.
- How to Deliver
Always make sure your content is packed with value.
You may have read nice Titles, but once you read the content, you’ll find that this person doesn’t provide what he promised in the title.
Will you follow him? or read his content later? I don’t think you will.
So, this is something I don’t want to happen to you.
Make sure you provide what the title says you will.
For example: If you say, here is how I make $10,000/month by Tweeting, this should not be just a guide on how to write engaging tweets, because people start reading to learn how you have made that $10,000/month by Tweeting.
Hope you got my point here.
Here are a few tactics you can use to deliver the most value:
- Use visuals
- Share free resources
- Make sure you understand every part of it
- Use examples to teach with real case studies.
Part 2. Arranging Content
This is important as Writing, why? because how you present it matters.
Before you start writing content you should know what is your primary motive.
Your primary motive can be:
- To teach or to make people aware
- To get more engagements
- To get more sales
If you are writing content to aware or teach, you can write about something you did with the results you got.
For Example today I can write about how I got 2M impressions, 24K engagements, and 2500 profile visits in One Tweet.
If you are writing for engagements, you can simply ask questions (this is one method)
Here is a question I tweet very recently and I got more than 160+ replies.
or sales, you can write valuable threads.
Later in the story, I will show you how you can right better threads focusing on sales. (hold on)
Part 3: Sell without Pitching
You may ask, how can I sell without pitching?
Well, it is not what you think.
Let me explain.
Do you see people use links at the end of their threads?
Some people do this on every tweet they post, I used to do this, but I don’t find it helpful, so I stopped doing it on every tweet But if I get more than 85 likes I auto-plug my newsletter using Zlappo
(it is a tool for tweet scheduling and engagement, but it can do a lot more than that)
So, here is my way of selling:
I created a lead magnet (a lead magnet is something valuable, and it is free).
Since the product is free and valuable, people used to download it.
Once they download it, I am sending a series of valuable emails using Convertkit
And in those emails, I pitch them products at the correct time.
I hope now you know where you should be focusing to make money:
- is it to learn better tweets?
- Is it to grow your email list?
- Is it to learn to write more about emails to sell?
You don’t need 10K followers if you apply this to make sales.
Since you are reading to the end, I have a special gift for you.
It is very simple.
Before that I want to show you this:
What do you see?
Well, if you are on Twitter, if you are trying to grow your Twitter account to make money, you will understand this.
To get these results, within a month, I used specific tweet templates and provide value.
If you want to get these tweet templates, here you go.
Before ending this post, I promised you that I will show you how to write highly engaging threads, Here you go.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you learned something important.
If you are a person looking to grow your online business and make money from your digital products.